PSA exam 2012-13 details for class IX and class XI
CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education has released the circular regarding problem solving assessment examination PSA exam 2012-13.
Following are the details
Conduct of Examinations for Class IX and Class XI has been revised and shall be as under :
1. The Examination Date and Duration have been changed. The Examination shall now be held on 16th February, 2013 (Saturday) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in all schools except the schools falling in Winter Bound areas.
2. The sample question paper of Problem Solving Assessment for classes IX and XI and sample OMR sheet is available on CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in under Academic Section.
3. The examination shall be conducted in the school.
4. Candidates shall appear against their Registration No. issued earlier.
5. After the completion of the test, the candidates will hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator in the room/hall. They can take away the textbooket with them.
6. The following shall be supplied by the Board :
The Question Paper containing OMR Answer Sheet
List of Candidates registered for Class IX and Class XI for academic session 2012-13
click here to see model question paper for PSA exam 2012-13