Karnataka CET 2013 Application form Notification – Apply online
Karnataka CET 2013 / KCET 2013 Application form Notification – Apply online
Karnataka CET 2013 / KCET 2013
- Karnataka Examinations Authority issued notification to conduct the Common Entrance Test CET 2013 in the month of May 2013 for admission to first year undergraduate courses like Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy and Engineering/Technology for the academic year 2013-14. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for Online Registration and submit form online latest by 05 April 2013.
CET is conducted for admission to the undergraduate courses in Engineering, Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, Yoga and Architecture. This exam is taken up by approximately over a million students every year.
Based on the raking of the student, counseling is conducted and admission is given to the respective colleges.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2013 online details are given below.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2013 online Application Details
Name of the Organization:
Karnataka Examinations Authority
Name of the Exam:
Karnataka CET 2013
Karnataka CET 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criterion for the students appearing of the Karnataka CETexamination:
1. For Engineering
- Candidate must pass 10+2 examination from any recognized educational institute
- Student must have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology as optional subjects
- Study of English language is must
- Min 50% marks is required
- For SC/ST, 45% is required
2. For Medical/Dental
- Candidates must pass 10+2 from recognized boards
- Students must have Biology, physics and Chemistry
- English language is also preferable
- 50% passing marks for general students
- 45% passing marks for SC/ST candidates
3. For Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga
- Candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognized board
- Student must have Biology, physics and Chemistry
- English is also preferable
- 50% passing marks for general candidates
- 45% passing marks of SC/ST candidates
4. For Architecture
- Student must pass 10+2 from a recognized board
- Students must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject
- 50% passing marks for the general candidates
- 45%passing marks for the SC/ST candidate
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for SC/ST and Rs. 650/- for all other candidates
How to Apply For Karnataka CET 2013
- Application form can be obtained from the office of Karnataka Examinations Authority
- Send Demand Draft or by paying cash of 550 INR or from the participating institutes’ admission office.
- Drawn in favor of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”
- Fill the form with the required documents
- All candidates had to compulsorily affix their left hand thumb impression in their CETapplication form
- Submit the form in the designated dates.
How to fill application form:
- The K-CET 2013 Application Form should be filled legibly with BLUE or BLACK Ball Point Pen only. Candidates have to fill and shade the application form as per the instructions given in the application broucher.
- The data filled by the candidate once in K-CET 2013 Application Form will be final.
- The candidate should carefully completely fill the form so as to avoid rejection.
- The candidates should not leave any space blank. They should write NA for the conditions that don’t apply to them.
- The photographs pasted on the K-CET 2013 Application Form, only one is to be attested by the Principal, the other one is for scanning and should not be tampered with.
- Candidates should carefully affix their Complete sign on the K-CET 2013 Application Form at the specified spaces along with the dates and also put their left hand thumb Impression in blue ink on the form.
- After completely filling the Application Form, the candidates have to submit the forms.
- The candidates who obtained the form from the School or the institute they study in will have to submit their forms to the Principal till the second week of April 2013. Such Candidates cam obtain their admit cards after the third week of April 2013 from the same institutes.
- The candidates who have obtained their K-CET 2013 Application Form via speed post will have to submit their completely filled forms via Speed Post directly to KEA till the second week of April 2013. Such candidates will get their Admit Cards via Speed Post only.
- For more details please, visit official website.
Contact address & Helpline numbers:
“Karnataka Examination Authority,
18 Cross, Sampige Road,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 580012.”
Helpline numbers: 080 – 23462599 / 758
Fax No: 080 – 23461576
E-mail: [email protected]
(Read more details in official notification)
Important dates for Karnataka CET 2013:
Last date of online registration of application – 05 th April 2013
Exam Dates- 01, 02 & 10 May 2013
|On May 1-3, 2013|
|May 1, 2013||Wednesday||10:30 am to 11:50 am||Biology||60|
|May 1, 2013||Wednesday||2:30 pm to 3:50 pm||Maths||60|
|May 2, 2013||Thursday||10:30 am to 11:50 am||Physics||60|
|May 2, 2013||Thursday||2:30 pm to 3:50 pm||Chemistry||60|
|Kannada test for Horanadu and Gadinadu students|
|May 3, 2013||Friday||2 pm||Horanadu students|
|May 3, 2013||Friday||4 pm||Gadinadu students|
|Agriculture related courses|
|May 10, 2013||Friday||Practical examination on identification of agriculture-related specimens|
Exam Pattern of KCET 2013:
- Each question carries one mark and there is no negative evaluation for wrong answers.
- K-CET 2013 is based on objective type of questions.
- The Examination is conducted in 4 different session in 2 days.
- Paper 1: Mathematics (For Engineering and Architectural Candidates), 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Paper 2: Biology (For Medical Candidates): 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Paper 3: Physics: 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Paper 4: Chemistry: 60 questions of 60 marks.
meriteducation.in wishes all the best to all the candidates those who are applying for Karnataka CET 2013 / KCET 2013 examination.