candidates are required to go through the information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves
1. Candidates can apply for NEET.2013 only “Online”.
2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
3. Online Submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Instructions for Online Submission of Application Form are available in Information Bulletin and on the websitewww.cbseneet.nic.in.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on Website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
(i) At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of computer generated Application Form.
(ii) Original receipt issued by Post office for having despatched the Application Form.
(iii) Proof of fee paid
(iv) 7-8 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
6 (a) Please ensure before mailing the print out of the confirmation Page of online application form that:
(i) The applicant has signed the Form at specified place.
(ii) The application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
(iii) The application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
(iv) The two similar good quality colour studio photographs with white background (taken on or after 01.11.2012) have been duly pasted int the space earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form number & candidate name has been written on the back of both the photographs.
(v) The Confirmation Page of Online application sent by Courier shall not be accepted.
(b) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(i) By Credit Card/Debit Card.
(ii) Remittance through Challan by deposit in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank Or Syndicate Bank directly or through NEFT from other banks.
(c) Please arrange documents in the following order:
|(i)*||Proof of remittance of fee|
|(ii)||Computer generated Confirmation Page of Online Application.|
|(iii)*||Affidavit (for from Andhra Pradesh and J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota)|
(d) For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size(12″ * 10″) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope.
7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College or Institution.
8. Computer Generated Confirmation Page of the online Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to:-
1. NEET 2013 will be held in single stage and would be an objective test.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a Candidate.
3. Information regarding reciept of Application Form will be hosted from time to time on website www.cbseneet.nic.in. The Candidate can check the status of receipt of Application On the website and take the suggested action.
4. The NEET – 2013 will be held on 12.05.2013 (Sunday).
5. Examination Centre be chosen carefully as change of center is not allowed after submission of online application.
6. The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the said website.
7. The Candidates can download the Result, Score Card/Rank Letter from the website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
8. For the latest up dates, Candidates must remain in touch with the website www.cbseneet.nic.in & www.mohfw.nic.in till the completion of final round of counselling.